Obesity is a significant problem, especially today. It can severely restrict our mobility. It can also invite several other health issues that can even lead to morbidity.
But you can easily prevent all the overweight-related issues just by following healthy diets. And there’s nothing like incorporating some fantastic low carb drinks to lose weight.
According to the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2 in 3 adults have overweight or obesity-related issues in the United States alone.
And primarily, these overweight related issues arise from improper diets with high saturated fats and high carbs.
But interestingly, you can eliminate all these chances just by having an active lifestyle with a proper diet.
You can either go on a balanced diet or adapt to a low-carb diet to accelerate your weight-loss journey.
However, there is nothing better if you can find some low carb drinks to lose weight, which are also very tasty. And to help you with, here are the recipes.
16 Tastiest Low Carb Drinks To Lose Weight
1. Fresh Lemon And Ginger Tea
Ginger has several medicinal properties as it is antibacterial and antimicrobial in nature. And for ages, we have used lime as a weight-loss aid.
But if you can combine these two, you can make one of the best low carb drinks to lose weight.
- Ginger: 1 Cup (Peeled – Freshly grated)
- Lime: 1 (Large – Squeezed)
- Stevia: Around four drops (You can also use any other natural sweetener of your choice)
- Water: 1 Cup (Large)
- Ice Cubes: According to your preference
- Peel and grate ginger before putting it into boiling water.
- You need to squeeze the juice of a large lemon into the cup.
- Top it with a natural sweetener like stevia and mix it.
2. Relishing Mint Tea
Mint has several benefits as it is loaded with several vital nutrients. Besides, it also has antioxidants that can effectively detox our bodies.
And you can infuse it with green tea to make it one of the best low carb drinks to lose weight.
Caution: Don’t consume it if you have gastrointestinal problems as mint can aggregate it.
- Mint leaves: ½ Cup (Freshly chopped)
- Green tea: 1 Teaspoon (You can also use a teabag)
- Stevia: 4 Drops
- Water: 2 ½ Cup
- Boil the water and put the freshly chopped mint leaves in it.
- Let it boil with the leaves for 2-3 minutes to infuse the flavor and properties of mint.
- You can mix green tea or can have it without it.
3. Ginger, Lemon, And Turmeric Tea
Turmeric has been used as an antibacterial agent for ages. But it also has excellent properties to detox our whole body and even for losing weight.
You can simply mix it with lemon and ginger to make it a miracle potion.
- Ginger: 3 Slice (Peeled – Sliced)
- Lemon: 2 Slices (Squeezed)
- Turmeric: ½ Teaspoon (Ground)
- Water: 1 ½ Cup (Room temperature)
- Ice Cubes: 2
- Wash the lemon and ginger. Cut the lemon and slice the ginger into small pieces.
- Put lemon juice and ginger slices in boiling water and let it simmer for 4 minutes with a closed lid.
- Remove the ginger slices from the water and mix the turmeric in. Serve it with or without ice according to your choice.
4. Low-Carb Iced Latte
Latte is a type of coffee with added milk and cream for a better taste.
While you have the caffeine content as an energy-boosting agent from coffee, you can mix it with other items in it to help you lose weight.
- Coffee: 1 ¾ Cup (Freshly brewed)
- Almond butter: 1 Tablespoon
- Cocoa butter: 0.35 Oz (Around 10 grams)
- Coconut oil: 1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla bean: ¼ Teaspoon (Ground)
- Cinnamon: ¼ Teaspoon (Ground)
- Stevia: 4 Drops
- Ice: 4 Cubes
- Put brewed coffee, almond butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, vanilla powder, cinnamon powder, and stevia in a blender and blend it.
- Set the mixture in your fridge overnight for the perfect chilling temperature.
- Put the mix into the blender again and blend it with ice cubes until it achieves a perfect consistency.
5. Low-Carb Iced Matcha Latte
Matcha is a type of processed green tea that is loaded with antioxidants. Although it is traditionally used in East Asia, it now has widespread popularity throughout the world.
You can mix it with other ingredients to make one of the most relishing low carb drinks to lose weight.
- Matcha: 1 Teaspoon (Organic)
- Butter: 1 Tablespoon (Unsalted)
- Coconut oil: 1 Tablespoon
- Whipped cream: 1 Tablespoon
- Water: 8 Oz (Hot water)
- Put the Matcha powder, butter, and coconut oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add hot water and whipped cream and blend it again until it achieves a great consistency.
- Pour it into a tall coffee glass and serve it with ice cubes.
6. Low-Carb Iced Coffee
Coffee is the most popular drink in the world as almost everyone likes the kick of caffeine.
But caffeine also has great energy-boosting properties that can supercharge you during weightless training.
- Cold coffee: ½ Cup (Freshly brewed and chilled)
- Almond milk: ½ Cup (Unsweetened)
- Vanilla extract: 1 Teaspoon
- Ice: 4 Cubes
- Chill the cold coffee in your chiller and almond milk with it. You can also replace cashew milk with almond milk for a better taste.
- Mix the vanilla extract and ice cubes before stirring the whole mix.
- Pour it into a tall coffee glass and serve it with ice cubes. This drink is incredibly enjoyable in the summer.
7. Coffee Blast
As we have already mentioned, the caffeine in coffee is a great energy booster.
It can instantly supercharge you to have a longer and more intense exercise regime. Besides, it also suppresses the hunger sensation.
- Coffee: 1 Cup (Freshly brewed strong coffee)
- MCT oil: 2 Tablespoon
- Butter: 2 Tablespoons (Grass-fed and Unsalted)
- The garnishing of your choice
- Brew a cup of strong coffee and pour it in a blender when it is still warm.
- Add MCT oil and unsalted butter to the blender and blend until it achieves a rich consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a tall coffee glass and serve warm. You can garnish it with a little cinnamon powder.
8. Cucumber Shots
Cucumber is not just loaded with natural fiber but also has a refreshing taste.
You can mix it with other veggies to make it one of the tastiest low carb drinks to lose weight. Besides, you can also surprise your guests with this drink.
- Cucumber: 500 Grams (Freshly chopped)
- Garlic: 10 Grams (Smashed cloves)
- Romaine lettuce: 200 Grams (Freshly chopped)
- Basil: 50 Grams (Freshly chopped)
- Parsley: 50 Grams (Freshly chopped)
- Cilantro: 50 Grams (Freshly chopped)
- Olive oil: 20 ml (Virgin)
- Lemon: 1 (Large – Squeezed)
- Sea salt: 1 Pinch
- Put the cucumber slices, garlic, and water in a blender and blend until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add lettuce, basil, parsley, cilantro, and olive oil before blending it again.
- Add sea salt and olive oil before serving in a tall glass.
9. Cucumber Infused Water
Cucumber is not just a great thing to have in summer but is also very refreshing.
It is loaded with minerals and water content that can effectively protect you from dehydration. Besides, natural dietary fiber can make you full for a longer period of time.
- Cucumber: 1 Large (Freshly chopped)
- Sea salt: ¼ Teaspoon
- Water: 5 Cups
- Ice cubes: 4 Cubes
- Wash and peel the cucumber before chopping it into thin slices.
- Mix the cucumber slice with normal water in a jar and let it infuse for around 3 hours.
- Mix the infused water with ice cubes. You can drink the cucumber-infused water up to 3 times each day.
10. Blueberry Lime Tea
Blueberry is one of the tastiest berries that are loaded with antioxidants. Besides, it can naturally detox your body from harmful chemicals and toxins.
However, you can also use it to make one of the healthiest low carb drinks to lose weight.
- Blueberries: ½ Cup (Freshly sliced)
- Lime: 1 (Large)
- Mint leaves: 8
- Water: 1 Cup (Regular)
- Ice cubes: 1/3 cup
- Wash the blueberries and prick it with a toothpick before slicing it.
- Add sliced blueberries, un-squeezed lime, and mint leaves in a jar and mix it with normal water.
- Keep it in your fridge for 3 hours or until it is properly infused with water before serving it with ice cubes.
11. Carrot Orange Juice
Carrot is one of the healthiest vegetables that is loaded with alpha- and beta-carotene. Besides, orange is a great source of vitamins and minerals.
If you can combine these two, you can make one of the best low carb drinks to lose weight.
- Carrot: 1 (Large – Chopped)
- Oranges: 2 (Large – Peeled)
- Turmeric: ½ Inch (Raw- Crushed)
- Ginger: ½ Inch (Crushed)
- Lemon: ½ (Large – Juiced)
- Use a high-power juicer to make the juices of carrot and orange separately.
- Put the juices in a blender and mix it with chopped turmeric root and ginger.
- Mix in the lemon juice and blend until it achieves a perfect consistency. Serve it in a tall glass with ice cubes.
12. Turmeric Milkshake
Who doesn’t like to have a great glass of milkshake? But is it even possible to make a milkshake that can also act as one of the best low carb drinks to lose weight? Yes, it is!
- Coconut milk: 375 ml (Unsweetened)
- Coconut oil: 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Ginger powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Vanilla powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Himalayan salt: 1 Pinch
- Stevia: 4 Drops (You can also use any other granulated sweetener)
- Ice Cubes: 4 Pieces
- Put all the ingredients in a high-power blender. Add ice cubes to the blender.
- Blend until the mix achieves a rich and smooth consistency.
- Serve it in a tall glass with ice cubes. Garnish the milkshake with cinnamon and vanilla powder.
13. Tomato And Cucumber Juice
Tomato is an excellent source of vitamin C. Besides, it has several other vital nutrients that can work as natural antioxidants.
If you mix it with cucumber, you will get not only a detoxifying drink but also a refreshing mix for the summer days.
- Tomato: 3 Cups (Ripe – Diced)
- Cucumber: ½ Cup (Peeled – Diced)
- Clove: 1 (Crushed)
- Curd: ¼ Cup (Unsalted)
- Mint sprigs: 6 (Freshly beaten)
- Stevia: ¼ Teaspoon
- Rock salt: ¼ Teaspoon
- Put diced tomato and cucumber in a blender. Add garlic and curd.
- Mix it with stevia and rock salt. Blend it till it achieves a rich consistency.
- Serve in a tall glass and garnish with ice cubes and mint sprigs.
14. Strawberry Infused Water
Strawberry not only has great taste, but it is loaded with vital nutrients and vitamins.
If you can infuse it with cucumber and lemon, you can get a great sip of the low-carb drink that is also great in taste.
- Strawberries: 2/3 Cup (Freshly sliced)
- Cucumber: ½ Cup (Sliced)
- Lemon: 1 (Large – Sliced)
- Basil: 2 Tablespoons (Sliced)
- Water: 5 Cups (Still or Sparkling)
- Slice the strawberries, cucumber, and lemon. Put it in a jar and mix it with sparkling or still water.
- Add the lemon and chopped basil and let it infuse for 3 hours at room temperature.
- Pour it into a tall cocktail glass and serve it with ice cubes.
15. Cucumber Kiwi Juice
Cucumber has a very high water content that can safeguard you from dehydration.
If you can fuse it with a fantastic tropical fruit Kiwi, you can make a great concoction that is high in vitamin C and natural fiber.
- Kiwi: 4 (Large – Diced)
- Cucumbers: 2 (Large – Diced)
- Galangal: ½ (Crushed)
- Celery: 2 Sticks (As stirrers)
- Crushed ice: 2 Scoops
- Seal salt: 1 Pinch
- Water: 1 Cup (Regular)
- Sprouts for garnishing
- Peel cucumber and Kiwi and dice into small pieces. Chill the diced pieces in your fridge.
- Put the chilled pieces in a blender and add all other ingredients.
- Blend it till it achieves a perfect consistency. Serve it in a tall glass with ice cubes and garnish it with sprouts.
16. Beetroot Shots
Since ancient times, beetroot is known as one of the healthiest things humans could have in their diet.
And after modern research, it is a proven fact that it is loaded with vital nutrients. You can also use it to make one of the healthiest low carb drinks to lose weight.
- Beetroot: 1 Kg (Peeled – Diced)
- Strawberry: 200 Grams
- Olive oil: 2 Tablespoons (Extra virgin)
- Rosemary: 1 Teaspoon
- Parsley: 1 Tablespoon (Chopped)
- Balsamic vinegar: 5 Drops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and dice the beetroot and boil it at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Add boiled beetroot and mix it with all other ingredients with a powerful mixer.
- Blend it until it achieves a rich consistency. Serve chilled with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
So, these are the best low carb drinks to lose weight. But don’t go on an entirely juice-based diet without consulting your doctor or healthcare advisor.
Besides, you need to have an active lifestyle with a proper exercise routine and a healthy diet to stay fit and healthy.